Saturday, November 15, 2014

⭐︎ Think Positively ⭐︎☽

Every once in a while, I find myself thinking negatively about aspects of life. Sometimes it's school-related, future-related, what-ifs?, physical appearance, etc. 
Those what-ifs can be a real pain in the behind =__=

I'm usually a very happy-go-lucky girl who's always laughing and enjoying life, but everyone is susceptible to these kinds of thoughts. I'm sure everybody has had these darker moments before. 

It's really easy for a person to get caught up in a cycle of unending gloomy thoughts. One thought can lead to another, and before long you're making a list of all the misfortunes and regrets you've ever had in your life and feeling bad for yourself. You think, why me? Why wasn't I born perfectly with the perfect life, perfect look, perfect brain, perfect relationship, etc.

I'm not an expert on this issue, so if you're here and you're clinically depressed or have suicidal thoughts, please reach out to professional health personnel. 


At times like this, it's okay to shed a few tears. Crying is good for you! It is a stress-reliever and you will almost always feel better after having a good crying session. But be careful not to let yourself be carried away by it. After you've had your bought, blow your nose, wipe your eyes, and take a few deep breaths. Then pick yourself up, be determined, and forge on forward.

There's no use in thinking about the "unfortunate" things in your lives. Constantly thinking about it will allow them to fester in your heart and it can lead to serious clinical depression. You have to be your own healer by being mentally strong enough to say "NO. I won't let these things continue to bring me down."

When you're feeling down, it's always good to talk to someone about it. Talking to people about your feelings is also a very important de-stressor. If you don't have family or friends you want to open up to, it's always good to reach out to a health professional. I'm pretty sure all universities have counselors and psychiatrists at students' disposal. 

When I have moments of doubt, I like to cuddle with my dog Wanpo. He always has a certain light about him that makes me so happy!! I always feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have been brought together with my dog. I think dogs are the best animals in the world because they are always loyal, innocent, and so candid with their feelings!! 

I'm so lucky to see this face every morning :3
It's also a good idea to keep a journal where you write in things you're grateful for EVERY DAY. If you get into the habit of doing so, your life will change. The way you see things, interact with people, judge situations, etc. will all take a turn for the better.

Don't grow frustrated and think, "Oh I can't think of anything to be grateful for." Take down simple things, like being grateful for the beautiful flowers outside of the door, or for having the luxury of drinking a delicious mug of green tea in the morning. 


Life is a roller coaster of ups and downs. Nobody has a perfect life. Nobody. Don't believe everything that is posted on social media! That's the number one No-No. People selectively post the things in their lives that make them happy. Everyone has problems. You're not alone!!

Even if you're able to buy all the brand name things in the world, have the best figure, be the smartest person, etc. you will always find something else to nitpick at unless you change your way of thinking.

Be happy that you have the leisure to browse the internet and have electricity in your home. Be happy for the things you have. Actively strive to view your unique situation from a glass-half-full perspective. Once you successfully do so, you'll lead a much more contented life.


I hope this post helped :] Stay happy!!

xoxoxo, Cindy ⭐︎☽

☁︎     ☁︎     ☁︎     ☁︎     ☁︎

✿ Hope you enjoyed my post!! If you did, don't forget to follow with your social networking accounts to see updates and new posts!! :3 ✿ 


InstagramTwitterBlogLovinGFCGoogle+Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Very inspiring and great tips on positivity, I try my best ^^

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emi! Me too! Let's try our best :3

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡